After Biden was inaugurated I expected to see widespread protests across the country and either they are not happening or they are not being reported on.
If ones believe all these things, then it makes no sense to me why any American who cares about democracy would not be out protesting.
- Democracy is important. To some it only matters that their guy won, fair or not, and the sad truth is many people actually hold this position. They won’t usually straight up say it, but will argue against any kind of audit or transparency.
- There is serious evidence of election fraud, enough to change the results. Note: I did not say PROOF, only evidence. If there is evidence, it deserves to be looked at because democracies demand openness. In fact there is a lot of evidence. Use Duck Duck Go and search for 2020 election fraud
- Bellwether counties, which consistently voted for the winner for the past 40 years, voted for Trump unanimously https://www.wnd.com/2020/11/bellwether-counties-picked-trump-2020-election/
- Very strong statistical evidence of voter fraud, which does not directly mean there is fraud, but that it should be looked for seriously
- The voting machines themselves were designed to influence results. Among other things, with mail in ballots and signature adjudication there was no paper trail https://www.ntd.com/dominion-voting-machines-designed-to-influence-results-forensics-report_540449.html
- The election fraud evidence was not seriously looked at by the lower courts. Viva Frei and Robert Barnes go into this on Youtube, and while I can’t find the immediate link, the gist of it is only one time signature match audits were conducted. By the democrat’s own witness there was massive fraud far exceeding the legal standard. The judge then changed the signature match standards to something impossible to meet, so the case could not proceed http://nynettle.info/2020/11/19/breaking-top-lawyer-releases-archive-of-2020-fraud-evidence/
- The election fraud evidence was not looked at at all by the Supreme court. The case was brought by Texas, who argued that since the case affects Texans, they have standing to argue the election results and process in other states. This was dismissed without consideration. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/11/supreme-court-dismisses-texas-2020-election-challenge-alito-and-thomas-disagree/
- The election fraud evidence was not looked at by congress. The states themselves asked for a 10 day audit before the electoral college, and this was denied by Mike Pence despite there being precedent for it. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/johnson-says-approval-of-electoral-commission-is-a-long-shot-at-best-despite-support
- If an election cannot be held in a fully transparent and fair manner in 2020 when the executive branch is trying to fight the alleged fraud, one shouldn’t expect a fair election in 2024 when the party that won through the alleged fraud is fully in power. The states may step in and help here, but if they failed in 2020 why would they succeed in 2024 when the odds are stacked against them?
To show that our democracy is at risk you don’t have to believe or prove there was election fraud, only that the allegations of fraud were not seriously looked at.
- There is no dispute that the Supreme Court did not take the case where they could have reviewed the election fraud allegations.
- There is no dispute that Congress did not look at the election fraud allegations.
- There is no dispute that, right or wrong, it was the democratic party that was accused by President Trump of voter fraud.
- There is no dispute that the party accused of fraud now control both congress and the presidency.
I believe if this were a criminal trial, with as many questions as there are about the conduct of the judges and prosecutors, the case would be thrown or or subject to a retrial.
Back to the question I asked at the beginning of this blog post, why are people not protesting? Is it the fear of the leftist mob, who unpersons anyone who speaks up? Let your neighbors be rounded up, as long as you are safe for a while longer?
“First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a socialist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.”
Where are our leaders? Where our are soldiers and generals who still care about democracy? The only people that seem to be fighting for us are a woman Sidney Powell, a pillow company CEO Mike Lindell, and 2 old lawyers Lin Wood and Rudy Giuliani. For sticking their necks out and standing up for freedom these patriot’s lives and business are censored and destroyed by leftist mob. You’d think former secret service like Dan Bongino, a stanch ally of freedom, would stand up and lead the charge. He doesn’t strike me as the type to be afraid of the leftist mob or much of anything else. Yet, unless I missed it, I didn’t see any calls to protest in his show, or a declaration that the election is unacceptable and we won’t just accept it and move on.
If we don’t make a stand for democracy now, then when? After Biden takes our guns (I’m not calling for violence, I am saying our rights are being eroded, including the rights to bear arms)? After he replaces the military with only his own political supporters? After we are fully censored and have no way to organize? In 4 years, when congress has passed laws to make fraud even easier (https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/sen-sherrod-brown-supports-bill-allowing-nationwide-voting-at-home/) (https://www.brown.senate.gov/newsroom/press/release/brown-introduces-vote-at-home-bill)? By the way, how many likely stolen elections are acceptable?
What are the first actions of a nation turning to a dictatorship? Would it be consolidate power, disarm the populace, censor the media, and replace the military with one’s own supporters? Strange coincidence.
I’m not rich, a soldier, or famous. I don’t have any real power. I was already censored from nextdoor.com for trying to organize a protest. But I want my children to grow up in a democracy, so I’ll be protesting this weekend, even if it’s just me standing alone.
Update 1/28/2021: Someone on reddit recommended How DJT Lost the White House to me. I haven’t had a chance to read through it fully yet but it looks like a good reference.